Popular Frontend Development Frameworks
Some of the features of React framework include:
1. Creates original DOM’s a virtual copy.
2. Represents a DOM object.
3. Creates interactive and dynamic UI.
4. Develops high-performing apps.
5. Easy to debug code with the declarative feature.
React is suitable for compatibility of mobile and web apps; faster development with higher user experience, and simplified writing components in high-volume apps.
Some of the features of Vue.js include:
1. Cost-effective virtual DOM view option.
2. Built-in component for CSS transitions.
3. Component for animations.
4. Two-way data binding preferences.
5. Simple and easy-to-adopt framework.
Vue.js is suitable for Single-page apps, minimal viable products (MVP), and a simplified app development process.
Some of the key features of Ember.js include:
1. Inspector tool for debugging apps
2. Instance initializers
3. Routes for managing the URL
4. Templates to update the model when the content of the app is changed
Ember js is suitable for complex feature-rich web apps and websites.
Some of the key features of Angular JS include:
2. Two-way binding
4. API handling
5. AJAX handling
Angular is suitable for the development of classy single-page applications through component-based architecture and tree-view structure.